Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cake plate for a bridal shower gift...

A cake plate similar to this would be $20


A cake plate similar to this would be $20

This is one of my favorite pieces. It's original and also has a vintage 'feel'. I received an order for a bridal shower gift. The 'cake plate' is a 'one of a kind', unique piece. Most likely, the bride will not forget from whom she received the gift from and it's a great conversation piece.

Please note: Most of the pieces you see on my blog are one of a kind. I do not duplicate my pieces most of the time, however, I am able to put together similar pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, I love comments like I love chocolates...if you have a blog, follow me and I will follow you...If you do not have a user id but would like to leave a comment...comment as "Anonymous"...