Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Revisit and Relaunch

"...You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates..."
~ Deuteronomy 6:9 ~

#EndHumanTraffickingProject

Gathered around, women talking and suddenly there it was, this stirring, a stirring to relaunch Triumphant Victorious Decor!  This simple meeting with a few ladies incredibly dear to me and my daughter, turned into a moment of "rejolting", revitalizing energy - little did they know how their encouragement was reviving me to an even greater purpose.

It is mind blowing that my last post via this blog was November 2010 - yes, three years and over four months later; remembering and being reminded of what I loved doing so much.  You may be asking, "What is special about this revisited venture?" I'm glad you asked.  This particular project constantly reminded me of the life giving words that we must hold dear to us.  This passion stirring up within me to want others to have 'reminders' of God's goodness throughout their home, hence the name which came forth from my original writing blog, Triumphant Victorious Reminders.

With all that said, as I represent these simple inspirational signs with the Triumphant Victorious platform, and my daughter who represents her platform of Innocence Thriving, we were inspired to donate 20% of the purchased signs to go towards the fight and rescue of those within the horrific, illegal industry of human trafficking.  We are giving 10% of these purchased items to www.endhumantrafficking.com and 10% to www.pearlalliance.org.

Here are a few things already made and shipped in the last day - have a few more being made - and you all know who you are who have ordered, and we are so very grateful for your contribution! 



I have requested that each person who has received their order would take a picture of it, post it on the social media of your choice and post #EndHumanTraffickingProject and let's see what happens!!!!

“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.”
Edward Everett Hale

2 comments:

  1. I actually need something done for my cousins wedding this weekend. It'll be a gift. Please let me know if ur interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, everyday I walk into my craft room i see the sign I made for your friends - the Phillips who got married in the summer. I just want to give it to you as a gift to them from me. Would you be able to meet me at Walgreens parking lot on 1431 & Lakeline?

      Delete

Please leave your comment, I love comments like I love chocolates...if you have a blog, follow me and I will follow you...If you do not have a user id but would like to leave a comment...comment as "Anonymous"...